Step Up Ventura is a 501(c)(3) public charity (Tax ID # 47-2705728)
supported through the generous donations of individuals like you.
Your contribution can make a difference in the life of a young homeless child:
- NEW! $850-$1300 to the Children's Scholarship Fund pays for a month of tuition/ childcare so that a homeless child can attend Magic Carousel Preschool and Academy. These children can then use Step Up Ventura's specialized therapeutic services to succeed in school and life!
- $55 provides a week of one-on-one Outreach interventions nurturing physical,
mental and emotional development.
- $150 provides a week of counseling and parent education groups.
- $550 provides one week of Outreach services to ten families.
- $2,200 provides one month of Outreach services to ten families.
To make a one-time donation, or to set up a recurrent donation, please use the donate button below.
SEND A CHECK
If you prefer, you can make out a tax deductible check to Step Up Ventura, and mail it to
P.O. Box 7565
Ventura, California 93006 USA
Spread the Word
Tell your friends and family about the work that's been done in Ventura County. If you'd like to throw a one-hour house party to promote Step Up Ventura, please contact Board President Judy Alexandre at (805) 665-3385 or email@example.com.
You provide the treats and we provide the speakers!
There's no better way to make an impact than to become an active volunteer yourself. Join now and make a difference!